JUST TWO WEEKS UNTIL THE FIFTH ANNUAL SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FORUM!
The fifth annual Social Responsibility Forum, which will occur on November 12 and 13, is right around the corner. The theme for this year’s Forum is “Leading to the Next Big Thing” where our invited keynote speakers and panelists will explore the new directions and opportunities that are being created by the shifts occurring in both business and social mindsets in a rapidly and ever-changing world. Learn more about the Forum » .
We hope you will join us for the largest student-organized event at IE. Space is limited, so register now. Ticket price for students and alumni is €10, and €30 for the general public. The ticket is good both days of the forum.
In addition to numerous entrepreneurial ventures, panelists representing many leading companies will be attending the forum to share their ideas on the Next Big Things in the area of Social Responsibility, including:
Exceptional Keynote Lineup
This year’s keynote lineup will include the following diverse group of individuals, who provide inspirational and illustrative examples of how socially responsible practices can have positive and lasting impacts on traditional business paradigms and on society:
- Sir Robert Swan, Polar Explorer and Environmental Leader
- Philip Armstrong, Head of the Global Corporate Governance Forum
- Rev. Karen Tse, Founder & CEO, International Bridges to Justice
- Wendy Luhabe, Social Entrepreneur
- Joshua Ramo, Managing Director at Kissinger Associates
- Hans Reitz, Founder of the Grameen Creative Lab
Break-Out Panel Discussions
The second day of the Forum will feature a total of 11 sessions covering a wide variety of «hot topics» and featuring a diverse collection of engaging speakers. To see the complete description of the panels and the invited speakers, please visit. The panel topics will include:
- IE Alumni: Leading to the Next Big Thing
- Financing Social Ventures
- Women Leading Social Enterprises
- Future of Energy Policy and Regulation
- Social Entrepreneurship: Breaking the Paradigms of Traditional Business Models
- Corporations Benefiting from Social Responsibility
- Education as a Source of Transformation
- Driving Social Change Through Sports
- Developing the Base of the Pyramid: Microfinance and Microinsurance
- Shaping Markets through Disruptive Innovation
- British Petroleum and the Gulf Disaster
In addition to the numerous informal networking opportunities at the forum, there will be a closing networking event at the Hub Madrid, where forum attendees will be able to explore opportunities in CSR and social entrepreneurship and network with professionals and practitioners.
Don’t miss out on what promises to be a great event. See you on November 12 and 13!
On behalf of IE Business School and its students, we would like to extend special thanks to our sponsors, without whose support this event would not be possible.